Here is a creole recipe that is divine, and its easy to make to boot.
Creole Chicken with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, with juice
Combine flour, spice mix and paprika in shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and dredge chicken through the flour mixture coating evenly.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken sautéing until brown and just cooked through, about 4 minutes each side.
Transfer chicken to plate using a slotted spatula. Place foil over chicken to keep warm.
To the skillet, add broth, lemon juice, capers and bring to boil scraping up any browned bits. Let boil about 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly and coats a spoon. Add salt and pepper to sauce if needed. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.