Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon dried crumbled basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crumbled oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil
Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper; rub seasoning all over the tenderloin.
Wrap loin with bacon and secure with toothpicks if needed. Coat tenderloin well with olive oil. Place in a 9×13 pan and bake uncovered in a 375 to 400 oven for 1 hour.
Make sure the bacon is well done.
Remove and wrap in foil. Let stand for 30 minutes before slicing.